Free isn’t really free. And free is often a bad pick between the paid alternative. We know this.
But what about when it comes to fixing problems?
Have frequent heartburn?
- P&G’s solution: Buy Prilosec OTC and take it every 24 hours for your entire life.
- UL’s solution: Eat more alkaline foods.
Having frequent anxiety?
- Privately practicing therapist solution: Schedule time with her every week.
- UL’s solution: Exercise rigorously for 30 minutes, 4x per week.
Need to lose weight?
- Sensa’s solution: Buy their white powder and sprinkle it on your food
- UL’s solution: Employ both prior recommendations
So free isn’t always the poor choice. Maybe it’s only when it’s the easy one.