When in doubt, just think about what Lucy would do.
- Seeing someone you’ve missed? Jump, wag and give tons of love.
- Meeting new friends? Approach gently and make the other feel comfortable.
- Been sitting still for too long? Get up and stretch.
- Playing ball in the park? Leave it all on the field.
- Feeling sick? Don’t let anyone know.
- Just got fed? Say thank you.
Love, exercise and appreciation.
Ask someone what they’re passionate about. Nine out of ten times they’ll say, “Helping people.”
The guy who promotes a healthy lifestyle. He’s helping people find more energy and live a more fulfilling life through encouragement and teaching.
The host of a satirical news show. He’s helping people grasp current events through political comedy and candid interviews.
The local women’s boutique owner. She helps women feel younger and sexier through fashion and fun experiences.
These people are helping people. The hard way. Using positivity. And love.
It’s much easier, however, to sell using anger, fear and insecurities. Just look at Dr. Oz, Fox News or Victoria’s Secret. They may be pursuing their passion. But are they really helping people?