Or you just a ketchup kind of guy (gal)?
Either way, here’s some tips on getting sauced:
- Ketchup: Try Hunt’s brand. Tastes as good with no HFCS. Watch the lbs melt away.
- BBQ: Same thing, except Weber brand.
- Buffalo: Try mine made with Frank’s. The stuff from restaurants is like red, liquid butter cream.
- Aioli’s: Delicious, but 99% mayo. There’s none of that in my easy to make, healthy version. that’s unreal delicious.
- Fast Food Sauces: Scientifically formulated to make your brain want more. ‘Nuff said. Reminds me of the opening scene from season 5, episode 2 of Breaking Bad in the Madrigal kitchen laboratory.
- Cheese Sauce: Um, yeah…
Bottom line: Sauces are great and it’s cool if you love ketchup. Maybe see how you feel with a different variety? Just don’t choose one of Heinz’s 57.
P.S. Here’s my Black Olive Sauce on Tilapia Good on chicken. Good on fish. Excessive on olives.