Or you just a ketchup kind of guy (gal)?
Either way, here’s some tips on getting sauced:
- Ketchup: Try Hunt’s brand. Tastes as good with no HFCS. Watch the lbs melt away.
- BBQ: Same thing, except Weber brand.
- Buffalo: Try mine made with Frank’s. The stuff from restaurants is like red, liquid butter cream.
- Aioli’s: Delicious, but 99% mayo. There’s none of that in my easy to make, healthy version. that’s unreal delicious.
- Fast Food Sauces: Scientifically formulated to make your brain want more. ‘Nuff said. Reminds me of the opening scene from season 5, episode 2 of Breaking Bad in the Madrigal kitchen laboratory.
- Cheese Sauce: Um, yeah…
Bottom line: Sauces are great and it’s cool if you love ketchup. Maybe see how you feel with a different variety? Just don’t choose one of Heinz’s 57.
P.S. Here’s my Black Olive Sauce on Tilapia Good on chicken. Good on fish. Excessive on olives.
Reblogged this on Naomi Shreds.