My favorite parts about writing a daily blog:
- I’m more likely to listen to my own best advice. For example, laugh instead of…
- My friends and family (all readers are either) hold themselves to a higher standard, especially when they’re around me.
- I accomplish something every day, even on days that I feel like I get nothing done.
- I get to create that something that’s permanent. Contrast that with a tweet or Facebook post, both of which are temporary and basically unsearchable.
- I turn what may ordinarily require psychotherapy into self-help for myself and others. See the positive spin cycle…
- It makes me feel like I’m going to live forever.
Interested in these benefits, too?
You’re not alone.