That might not be the best question.
How about asking, “Why did I get started?”
- Football players started because they loved the game.
- Writers started because they love writing.
- Retailers started because they love enhancing lives of their customers.
- Bankers started because they love being organized and facilitating for other people.
- Traveling consultants started because the love having a variety in their work and learning with others.
- Dog owners got started because they love to love dogs.
Remember why you started.
It may very well help you appreciate your current position.
“I’m started doing this because I love…”