Is Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg the devil? Nah, but don’t these Facebook-isms seem Seven Deadly Sins-ish?
- Wrath: “Did he really post those ? These party pics are the perfect revenge.”
- Greed: “Someone just keyed my Lamborghini #humblebrag”
- Sloth: Time article: Why Facebook makes you feel miserable
- Pride: Pregnant belly updates
- Lust: See shameless stalking, notification checking, friend counting.
- Envy: Ex gf/bf relationship status updates
- Gluttony: Food porn anyone??
Certainly, blogs can be guilty of these seven deadly sins. But, the lack of a medium like Facebook mobile makes it a lot tougher.
Alas, Facebook is huge, so I guess we’re a world full of sin. That’s not Zuck’s fault, though. He just created an easy way to indulge.
Pingback: Getting Results From Our Compulsions: A One-Week Experiment - Uncle Leo's Blog