I could spend the next two hours putting together a best of ULB in 2015.
But instead, I’m going to do this: Here’s a list of my favorite non-things from the past year.
Note: This is an unfiltered, unedited brain-dump.
- Lunches with friends.
- Lunches with family.
- Visiting family (hi, Nana!)
- Getting emails from strangers.
- Getting emails from friends.
- Seeing my sister become a mom.
- Spending time with people I work with.
- Presenting to people I work with.
- Waking up with my lovely fiancee.
- Waking up with my loving dog.
- Stuffing my face with vegan comfort food.
- Riding my scooter in the summer.
- Playing basketball on Saturdays.
- Playing softball on Mondays.
- Taking pictures with my camera (not phone).
- Making silly signs.
- Going to the dog beach.
Not surprisingly, only two of those things are work-related. And both of them are like being in school: learning, teaching, and goofing around.
Other themes: food, family, exercise.
Seems like the goal for 2016 is more of that stuff.