I’ll be out of the office until Monday after Thanksgiving.
Like, for real, though.
I’m going to MN to be with family, and they hate it when I’m on my phone during family time.
As do I.
(Well, I actually like being on my phone around family. It’s enjoyable. But I hate myself for it, so am going to try really hard to stay away while on PTO.)
As such, here are some answers to questions you may have for me (based on ones I’ve been receiving lately and ones I get this time of year).
- Eat it all because of this.
- This one is on sale through Cyber Monday, is a great deal, and does all the things well.
- Otherwise, go with the latest and greatest (not on sale, but won’t be for at least 12 months, and is awesome).
- Nah, I’m probably staying in.
- I don’t (because of this), but don’t worry about me. I’ll find something to eat.
- Okay, fine, I’ll meet for one drink.