I ask a lot of questions. Many of them are rhetorical. But I sometimes I really want some answers. So here are a few questions I’ve been stuck on:
- Why do hockey players look smaller on TV compared to their size when you see a game in-person?
- Where does all the poop go?
- Have you ever purchased an e-book? If yes, how’d it go?
- Have you ever seen Jerry Seinfeld perform stand-up live? What’d you think?
- What do I do about my fear of being an insignificant speck in a vast universe?
- What’s a good set of wireless headphones?
- Why do I crave attention but hate being the center of it?
If you’re bored with the song you’ve been singing, aren’t your fans bored, too?